Monday 6 August 2007

Letting go.


I've let it all go
Once and for all
I don't feel any more pain
I hide no more
In my mind's dark depths
I've come out to face the light at the end of the tunnel.

I've let it all go
So it doesn't burn me anymore
I've found the peace I wanted
I am no more haunted


If it's over, let it go and
Come tomorrow it will seem
So yesterday, so yesterday
I'm just a bird that's already flown away

Laugh it off let it go and
When you wake up it will seem
So yesterday, so yesterday
Haven't you heard that I'm gonna be okay


I've let go of you
Because there was nothing left to hold on to
You've torn yourself away from me
You're heart must be made of steel....
You've become a zombie
Who can't see, who can't feel


Thank you... you made my mind up for me
When you started to ignore me
Do you see a single tear
It isn't gonna happen here
At least not today, not today, not today


But I don't need your sight or feeling anymore
I used to say I don't care
Even though I really did
But now I really don't care
The feeling I had's all gone
Leaving me in peacefull bliss


If you're over me, I'm already over you
If it's all been done, what is left to do
How can you hang up if the line is dead
If you wanna walk, I'm a step ahead
If you're moving on, I'm already gone
If the light is off then it isn't on
At least not today, not today, not today

But I'll be there
If you want to come back
I'll be ready to welcome you
With open arms....

I've finally let go
You're in my mind no more
I've moved on, just like I should
Venturing into light

No more tears
No more pain
No more hopes to be broken again
No more darkness
No more sorrow
I no more shirk away from facing tomorrow...

No comments: