Saturday 14 July 2007

Hidden.....


Forbidden thoughts
Wild dreams
Silent fantasies
Tearing me away

I hide my face
Afraid the world will see me
Afraid of being unmasked
Afraid of losing control of my mind

So I shut myself away
From everthing but my mind
And that's what's killing me now
My mind.
Forbidden thoughts
Wild dreams
Silent fantasies
Deep, deadly secrets

I'll carry them to the grave.

Or will I?

These thoughts remain unspoken
They always will
My dreams haven't died yet
And they never will
But the pain of them being unfulfilled will last forever
Unfulfilled, hidden,
Forgotten, forbidden
That's what they are
Forbidden thoughts
Wild dreams
Silent fantasies

They'll stay with me forever.
Filling my life till I die.

Hidden face
Hidden feelings
Hidden words I can never speak
Hidden heart
Hidden soul
Hidden emotions I can never show
Hidden tears
Hidden musings
Hidden smiles
Hidden wanderings
Hidden hope
Hidden craving
Hidden wishes.....

Always hidden.

You'll never know
But I wish you knew....

1 comment:

Undefined said...

oi!! this is a really nice piece!!