Tuesday 9 December 2008

Well you know, a lot of people have been telling me that white doesn't suit my blog. Not that I care, of course, but I admit I'm beginning to get a bit tired of the white myself. But everyone has black blogs! I tried to change it back to black but it was looking very carroty(lots of green and orange) and I was too lazy to change all the text colours and stuff, so I decided to stay on with the white. 

Bus strike tomorrow, so I won't be able to go to school. I might be missing the bangla test. I would LIKE to miss the bangla test. Bangla is such a headache. 
I STILL don't want to go to school anymore. 

My father is filling in all my application forms. Scary. I got the results of my last FIITJEE test. VERY VERY scary. I got more than I expected though. Almost double. But they're still really horrible. I should stop even trying, actually!

I have a cold. :-(. Mother made lemon tea :-). 

I'm missing people. I haven't seen them in weeks. :-(. They dont even message. :-(

I remember phone numbers by the tunes they make while dialing them. 


2 comments:

Riju said...

double?? :O

U said 52 or so...dat means 100 up??

OMG!

Preeti said...

no no..much less than that. :-(