Thursday 11 December 2008

The game.[orkut]

Have a look at your wall/scrapbook and make a note of the first 12 people, if the same person has posted twice only put them in once and add an extra person... I'm sure you get it, so it's the first twelve unique posters (just in case you still don't get it) then answer the questions below and post-in in a note form! Do the same yourself if you have been tagged in this note here.

1.Sayan
2.Riya
3.Ankita
4.Sutanwi
5.Ritabrata
6.Mephistopheles
7.Sayoni
8.Porky
9.Rohan
10.Ayan
11.Srinija
12.Ishani.


Q: When's the next time you're gonna see 4?
Saturday morning(probably).

Q: Is number 8 pretty?
N.O. :-|

Q: What was your first impression of number 10?
I don't remember actually!

Q: How did you meet 3?
Class 9, school!

Q: Is 11 your best friend?
Wouldn't say so.

Q: Have you seen 5 in the last month?
I think so(or was it the month before?)

Q: Do you think 2 has a crush on you?
LOL!! Definitely not!

Q: When was the last time you saw 12?
Ummm...monday I think.

Q: Have you ever been to 1's house?
Of course! I've eaten the most heavenly ilish and bhetki there AND broken a few windows playing cricket.

Q: When's the next time you'll see 10?
Saturday I guess.

Q: Have you ever been to the movies with 4?
No.

Q: Have you ever gotten in trouble with 2?
No! She's the last person I'd get into trouble with. :P

Q: What do you and number 3 talk about the most?
Umm..projects and files. :-|

Q: Do you even know 9?
Pretty well, I'd say.

Q: Would you give number 3 a hug?
I wouldn't mind.

Q: Are you in love with number 12?
Haw haw. 


Q: Do you know a secret about number 8?
Don't think so.

Q: Describe the relationship between number 9 and number 5.
They don't know each other.

Q: What is the best thing about your friendship with number 4?
She's nice to talk to during math classes. :)

Q: Have you ever danced with number 7?
No I don't think I have! But she dances well. 

Q: How long have you known number 1?
Since I was born!

Q: Have you ever been in a fight with number 8?
No. 

Q: Have you ever wanted to punch number 2 in the face?
NO!!

Q: Has number 1 ever met your mother?
Yeah.

Q: How did you meet number 6?
 FIITJEE. 

Q: Did you ever accidentally physically hurt number 5?
No.

Q: What is the best memory you have with number 3?
Her birthday party at south city this year. 

Q: Do you live close to 7?
No. :-(

Q: Out of your top 12, which one would you say is the funniest?
Rohan I guess.

Q: Who is the most flirtatious?
 ;-).

Q: Say something nice about number 11.
She's a good drummer?

Q: Which one lives the farthest away?
Right now, Sayan. =(

Q: Which one do you hang out with the most?
Ishani.

Q: The quietest?
Ishani.

Q: Have you travelled anywhere with number 8?
Sundarbans.

 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this idea........ n it was GREAT fun to browse through these games...... Indeed very creative.....Every moment, I was reading, I was laughing out loud.... I'll try them 4 sure.....