Friday 12 December 2008

Shuffle game.

Shuffle game rules:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to each question.
4. Cheating optional :P


How am I feeling today?
Hollow Years – Dream Theater.
[Okay, this is fun].

Will I get far in life?
PSP12 - Zero. 
[Sheesh.]

  How do my friends see me?
Truly Madly Deeply – Savage Garden. 
[No. No. No. No.]

Where will I get Married?
Photograph – Nickelback.
[Hahahaha!!]

What is my best friend's theme song?
Parallel Universe – RHCP. 
[True-ish! All my friends are alien-ish. :D I love them.]

What is the story of my life?
Sindbad the Sailor – Rock On!
[Okay! I didn’t sailing across the Enlgish Channel in a luxury cruise baot(I’m guessing, I don’t really remember too well)at the age of 6 qualified one to be an adventurous sea captain].

What was high school like?
Chartaal Ki Sawari – Ustad Zakir Hussain.
[I wouldn’t say that’s a bad approximation, because I spent most of my high school playing tabla at fests. It’s a simple enough taal to follow, even though it sounds immensely complicated and intricate. Which symbolizes life in high school?]

How am I going to get ahead in life?
Injection – Rise Against. 
[Yikes!]

What is the best thing about me?
By The Way – RHCP. 
[?? Well, I do use that phrase a lot though.]

How is today going to be?
Lines in the sand – Dream Theater. 
[That would better describe my brother’s day. He tried to plant orange seeds in the park today.]

What is in store for this weekend?
All Around The World – RHCP. 
[Wuhuuu! *dances*]

What song describes my parents?
Symphony of destruction – Megadeth. 
[LOL!]

My grandparents?
Call Me When You’re sober –Evanescence.
[Note : sober here meaning.. you know, sane]

How is my life going?

Bring Me to life – Evanescence 
[Okay. Kinda makes sense].

What song will play at my funeral?
My Immortal – Evanescence.
[O.M.G. Seriously. :-O ]

How does the world see me?
Annie’s song – John Denver. 
[Okay, this is FREAKY.]

Will I have a happy life?
School Of Rock.
[Yeah baby!! \m/]

What do my friends really think of me?
Roobaroo – Rang De Basanti.
[Really?]

Do people secretly lust after me?
Burn it Down – Alter Bridge. [?]

How can I make myself happy?
Re-Align – Godsmack. 
[Okay..]

What should I do with my life?

Come Together – Aerosmith.
[how?]

Will I ever have children?
Lips of an angel – Hinder 
[They’ll win beauty pageants I suppose.]

What is some good advice for me?
Wind of Change – Scorpoins. 
[I need to change? Hmph!!]

What is my signature dancing song?

Be Yourself – Audioslave.
[Yeah it’s one of the best for air-guitaring, air-bassing, air-drumming, and for crazy on-stage rockstar antics, if you count them as dance forms. And of course one of the best to sing. Awesome song.]

What do I think my current theme song is?
Creep – Radiohead. 
[Sort of. Except I don’t crib about being a ‘creep’, I like it !]

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Osmosis – Liquid Tension Experiment.
[LOL. Everyone’s taken my biology Olympiad attempt a bit too seriously I think.]

What type of men/women do you like?
Roadhouse Blues – The Doors
 [ooooh! Yes, I LOVE Jim Morrison. And I’d LOVE anybody who could sing like that. :P]
 
Describe your first date.
Hell’s Kitchen – Dream Theater.
[Thanks shuffle. When I go on my first date I’ll make doubly sure the date is a good cook/has sensitive enough olfactory nerves]

What is your personal religion?
Serenity - Godsmack. [:)]

What do you think of your current hometown?
Burning My Soul – Dream Theater.
 [I love this city. :)]

 What do you feel guilty about?
In My Darkest Hour – Megadeth.
[But oh how I lived my life for you
Still you'd turn away
Now as I die for you
My flesh still crawls as I breathe your name.   Maybe?]

What embarrasses you?
You not me – Dream Theater. 
[Well, yes. :P ]

What kind of restaurant would you open?
Far Away – Nickelback
[How about in the middle of the Galapagoes? Far away enough?]

 How do you feel about fall?
Californication – RHCP
[I’ve never been to California at fall! :(]

 What's your greatest fear?
Socha Hai – Rock On. 
[Sochne ki zaroorat hai? Please please forgive me, my hindi is really terrible. Yeah I do sometimes fear the fact that I think about things a lot and thinking scares me.]

 What's your biggest weakness?
How You Remind Me – Nickelback.
[I don’t want to start.]

 What was the last lie you told?
Lazarus – Porcupine Tree 
 [Liar you shuffle! In any case, I did NOT lie about being able to play it. Hmph!]

What's the biggest thing you learned in school?

Rag Yemanmanj(Tilak Shyam) – Pandit Ravi Shankhar 
[No I haven’t learnt that one! L. And not in school in any case.]

What did you dream your life would be like as a child?
Wonderwall – Oasis.
[As a ‘child’? Not really.]

What were you doing 10 years ago?
So Happy Together – The Beatles. 
[Lol]

What will you be doing in 10 years?
Rag Marwa(Puriya Kalyan) – Pandit Ravi Shankhar.
[WOW. I wish. I really wish.]


What does a cry for help from you sound like?

Highway Star – Deep Purple.
[Everyone would deliberately make sure I get into trouble then.]


More coming up.
 :D





 

No comments: