1. Physics exam is over.
2. I feel good. Beatles does wonders to your head. I love the beatles. <3<3
3. I'm not the only one who thinks ISC physics is reminiscent of ICSE geography.
[See I don't really hate physics that much, but day after day of never ending derivations of inductances and ray diagrams of telescopes and microscopes really twisted my cranial nerves].
4. I WANT TO MAKE EVERYONE LISTEN TO THE BEATLES!! GO LISTEN TO THE BEATLES!! ALL OF YOU!!
5. :D *dances to Can't buy me love*
6. I'm going to start reading 'The Idle Thoughts Of an Idle fellow" by Jereome K Jerome.
7. I want to cook! One day, I'll make baked apples. And I want to make apple flavoured chocolate cake! And I'll make scrambled eggs and I'm still trying to come up with an innovative recipe for noodles. I really will. After the exams. And I'll give you great coffee too. I can make great coffee.[Without cockroach heads and lizard droppings, in case someone was wondering.]