Tuesday 18 December 2007

*To hell with titles!!!*


Aaaah! So I'm finally back. I'm so happy!!! :)

Going to school after a loooong time! :) 3 weekz!

Well I don't really have anything specific to write. Blah.

I got a new pair of glasses. Most people either think they're totally cool or totally hideous(and I think the former. OK, sorry, DUH. Why would I wear glasses I don't think are pretty?). But most of my friendz have gotten used to me giving them shockz(in terms of clothing and accessories and stuff), so for some of them the glasses weren't much of a surprise. For the record, its purple, white and lemon yellow. :D

I wonder why people still haven't gotten used to my mismatched earringz. They all wait eagerly for my earz every monday to see what colourz I'm wearing. Right now its red and purple but I'll take the purple off and put on yellow coz my glasses are already purple. Hah.

I'm tryin to get better at playing the sitar so that I can play onstage soon. :) I also think I should play the harmonica more, but the thing iz I cant find songz to play. And I don't have the gutz to attempt J.J.Milteau. He'z a genius with the mouthorgan. Year before last his trio played in Kolkata and it was really mind blowing. Really lovely out-of-the-way sort of instrument. You know, itz the type of thing you can take while you're travelling.....

I remember at Sundarbanz - We were sitting right at the front of the boat while it was floating through those tranquil waterz...it was so beautiful. I mean everything was so peaceful and silent. And I was sitting there with water just a few inches below me, playing what I could on the harmonica. One song sounded really beautiful, and it sorta went in with the atmosphere too - "Shei je holudh pakhi". And then I tried some bangla folk songz, but they sound better sung. I played a bit of John Denver and I tried Bob Dylan. Yeah really nice. I'd like to play some more of it. Its a whole new avenue of music....its nice to explore. :)
I think I've written enough crap to be getting along with. Cheerio!

No comments: