Friday 12 October 2007

Holidays!!

So my exams are FINALLY over. Three weeks of total torture completely over.
Surprisingly, I seem to have so much to do during exams(other than studying) and after exams I have nothing to do. Yeah, I mean I'm bored enough to blog. And when I'm blogging out of boredom its usually crap I write.
Before exams I have so many plans about what to do after exams. But after exams I forget all that and I just waste time doing crappy things and then when exams approach again I sit wonder why I hadn't done all that the last time my exams had ended.(OK I know this sounds like shit)

OK, so that was all the boring stuff.
I mean maybe not all of it. :P

I love Durga Puja in Kolkata. Though it was a lot of fun in Bangalore too. We had a community Puja and I had a whole group of friends there and it was fun. We used to have all these programs. I remember we used to do a lot of dance dramas. My music teacher used to organize one every year. We'd practice right from 9 in the morning to like 9 at night. We got good food though. :P
And then on the day of the program the whole troupe would have a party. Almost. Though I feel I've kinda grown out of all that. I haven't danced for ages... It would be nice to be in a dance drama again.

Oh, and then the Puja. At any rate, it felt more like a puja there. Here everything is always so crowded and chaotic. I think here the stress is more on how ornate your pandals are and all that. Not that I'm complaining of course. At first I was really surprised at all these pandal competitions and stuff. But yeah, I enjoyed it. It was a whole new experience for me going 'pandal hopping' all over the city in the middle of the night. And then stopping at 1:00 am to eat biriyani!

So let me see what heppens this year. I did have a lot of plans before the exams as to what exactly I was going to do during the holidays, but I've forgotten all that.
Oh, first of all I need to read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
Can't believe I haven't read it yet.

OK, I'm still pretty bored and I have some time befor my music teacher truns up and blogging is more productive than srufing the net for gothic pictures so I'll write some more.

My bio practical exams were cool. The food tests were so beautiful I didn't want to clean the test tubes. There was one test with this really pretty shade of pinkish lavender. Don't know how to describe the colour. But it was beautiful anyway. And then there was this wierd shade of sky blue and this other really beautiful aquamarine blue. And my saponification test was beautiful too. I wish I could've taken a picture of those test tubes. :D

Enough crappy ranting...

No comments: