Friday 31 December 2010

Minutes to midnight.

15 minutes to 2011. The unlikeliest of times to be writing a blog post, especially after not writing for ages.
I'm too lazy to write about my thoughts for the year or actually analyze it. Because time has moved so haphazardly I could barely keep track when the year started and when it ended. 365 days. Seemed very long this time. Probably because too much happened for me to be able to keep track of what the hell is happening. Sitting here now its all just a complete jumble, a mad blur. So okay, I won't talk about it.

Today I watched Alice in Wonderland on T.V, it's one of my favourite stories. I just love Lewis Carrol. And I finally watched Eat Pray Love and I adore Julia Roberts. Its a beautiful peaceful movie. My type of thing, sort of. I also watched Inception and its so brilliant I just couldn't get enough of it. It is complex but not terribly.

I would say I had a nice year. Not the freaking best possible but that's okay, there have to be good times and bad times. It's all part of the journey.

Happy new year. :)

1 comment:

Sayan said...

Happy New Year!

Btw, I beg to refer regarding "Eat Pray Love". It is one of the most superficial movies I have seen.