Monday 15 March 2010

Detonating!

My head feels like its just going to explode. After a full day at college (including a horrible double physics) I got back home and I've been doing PHYSICS assignment and PHYSICS lab file and more PHYSICS lab file for the past 3 and a half hours so in other words, I am going mad.
No wonder the physics department people are mad. I mean, wouldn't anyone go mad if they had to work on physics the whole day? But they like that I suppose.
I heard a nice new japanese song(well I don't really know if its chinese or japanese or korean, but lets assume its japanese anyway :P ). Its called Fushugi Yugi. :P
Also, realization is gradually dawning that midsems are nearby and that there is a certain subject called mathematics which I don't know a dot about yet so chances of passing look quite bleak unless I do something about it.
I might just explode one of these days!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ei the song's name isn't Fushigi Yugi...that is the name of the anime. :P

Preeti said...

but the song u gave me had the title Fushigi Yugi!! ami kikore janbo :|

Sayan said...

I object. Physicists and Mathematicians are not mad!!!! :P

Preeti said...

most of them are!
but who isn't mad? :P