Saturday 9 May 2009

Blankness

I don't know why I feel all dead and claustrophobic the day before an exam whether I give a damn about the exaqm or not(in most cases I don't). Maybe it's because I slept a lot today. I started re-reading the Harry Potter series(!!) and I'm halfway through Chamber Of Secrets and as always they get me hooked. I've had Scar Tissue by RHCP running in my head all day for some reason and I'm listening to it for the 8th time in a row. t's infectious somehow. It's giving me a weird feeling. The mellowish saddish haunting guitar line.I don't feel like listening to anything else.

I wanted to drink something so I had cold milk which was nice. Then I had lays magic masala. I wanted a dip. I used mayonise as a dip but once I started eating it felt too creamy and I felt like each bite was making me bloat up so I gave up. And I'm still stuck with this song, must be the 10th time I'm listening to it.

3 comments:

Vimal said...

why are most of your posts about exams?

listen to high hopes - floyd. You will get obsessively dependent on it, but at least it will cure u of ur RHCP addiction.

Preeti said...

no most posts are NOT about exams. and i'm addicted to different bands(songs rather) at different times and i don't mind the RHCP addiction one bit!

Renegade said...

lolz...i agree on dis one...RHCP addikshn is a good thing....its like d goodie olde flow of blood thru....oops sorry dat was my alter ego..:P