Monday 26 January 2009

Resurrection


Drowned in the storm but healed by the rain
I live again, reborn
Awoken to a peace long forgotten,
but as beautiful as ever before
Burned by flame, beautiful and dangerous
I am the phoenix, risen from my ashes
to a new day, a new world.
With a reason to love and believe
I fly above the clouds, the golden sun on my wings
Far away from the dark cavern I was enchained to for so song.
A new beginning.


P.S: I was stupid enough to think you were stupid. Thank god I was stupid. :)

3 comments:

-\ sCaR tiSsUe /- said...

Well, this post reflects lots of positiveness.. Which is good.. Phoenix is d symbol of divinity n fire.. So its use was apt..
Good post..!!
Keep it up..:)

the second face said...

Yeah...thats what m talkn abt... :)
hi 5...!!!

Preeti said...

heehee :D