Saturday 5 September 2009

blah

So my midsem exams begin on the 11th and I'm sure to fail physics and math.
And I'm addicted to the song Masakkali. And I'm also addicted to apple juice.
And I just noticed my hands are gradually turning permanently yellow because of the diazo coupling reactions every thursday.
And I'm actually trying to study but physics leaves me frustrated as usual and specially with all this weird vector algebra with things like divergence and gradient and curl and curl keeps reminding me of fat cute pink pigs with curly springy pink tails which DEFINITELY does not help. :-(
Today Alex brought his guitar and we went to the school grounds which were completely empty and the building looked totally haunted and everything around too looked pretty haunted and it was a really awesome feeling sitting there and singing. But then it started raining so we had to move.
We're planning to have a sort of pre-midsem party tomorrow(yeah lets all party before we fail and get grounded!).
Haha. >:D

No comments: