Monday 21 September 2009

Nocturnals

I'm up again at 3:00 am after the usual 2 hour agonizing attempt to fall asleep. Its just absolutely disgusting to not be able to sleep no matter how hard you try. And its even worse when it happens EVERY NIGHT. I should just give up trying. And I have nothing to do. I mean I dont even feel like blogging, I'm only doing this because I have nothing to do. And I know I'm not making sense even though I'm wide awake. Once before the ISC the same thing happened and finally at 4:00 I gave up hopes of sleeping. Then I decided to do a math paper and after half an hour I was all drowsy.
And I'm also getting hungry. Today(well, yesterday) morning I made really cute fluffy circular omlettes with lots of onions and chillis in them. Long time since I actually made something.
Oh well I could keep typing in more nonsense but I think it would be a better idea to sign off before I start rambling about what shoes I bought and how I was taking pictures of trees in the dark with my phone and people saw me and it was terribly embarrassing and blah blah.
So goodnight/morning.

Oh I just remembered I have a diary. Not that I've written in it in decades or want to write in it, I just remembered. I'm too lazy for all that stuff.
Damn I'm really hungry.!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"cute fluffy circular omlettes with lots of onions and chillis" me likes omlette....amake khawash plweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez :P :P :P

Preeti said...

hookay sure :D

Anonymous said...

I had a diary, complete with pages and everything.
Now, Where did i keep it?

ayan said...

write a bit more regularly............u write fantastic blogs frnd.i really njoy reading them.