Monday 20 April 2015

Hello, spring.

The weather's great. The trees are colourful. We don't need jackets and boots anymore.
I took a solo trip to Washington D.C. to see the cherry blossoms.
I've always wanted to travel alone, I finally did it. Though it was a tiny little trip. And I ended up not being alone, but there's always next time.
Washington D.C. is beautiful. It would certainly be a great city I could run away to when I have time. There's a lot to do there.

I just prefer being on my own a lot. It just works better for me. It's what gives me inner peace. I guess some things don't change no matter how old you get. I like doing things on my own time. And I'm getting a chance to do exactly that and I'm going to make the most of it.

It's going to get hotter. I like the cold but this will be a welcome break till I get tired of getting sunburnt.

I will (hopefully) be going on a proper holiday for the first time in more than a year, soon. I can't wait. I'm also excited about my work and can't wait to learn more about what I want to know.
Geek or whatever. I've always been a geek. I don't mean the 'popular geek', I've just loved science ever since I can remember having any memories. I get to now be one of the people who actually find out new things. What could be more awesome to a person who gets high on the new?

And, it's time to get ready for monday. 

No comments: